Exam Schedule for Year 2017
|DEADLINES FOR 2017 SESSIONS||MARCH 2017||JUNE 2017||SEPTEMBER 2017||DECEMBER 2017|
|Enrolment and Payment||December 01||February 28||May 31||September 15|
|To register/change for exam session (First Attempt Students)||January 05||April 13||July 13||October 12|
|To register/change for exam session (Second Attempt Students)||January 25||April 21||July 21||October 20|
|WORLD WIDE EXAMINATION WEEK**||March 01-08||June 01-08||September 01-08||December 01-08|
Training Period or Hours of Training
The training hours depend on the courses:
Aviation Training Programs take from 40 hours to 50 hours of training.
Travel and Tourism Training Program takes 100 to 170 hours of training.
Cargo Training Programs take only 40 hours of training.
Terms and Conditions
1. All courses will be instructed by professional instructors.
2. Depending on the course, the number of hours of training will differ.
3. Minimum of 10 persons, Maximum 25 persons per course.
4. MAC reserves the right to change the terms and conditions from time to time when deemed reasonable and necessary.
5. Transferring the course fee that has already been paid for another student will not be accepted.
6. Students will not receive the certificate of completion unless students have an attendance record of at least 75% of the training time.
"I've been working in Myanmar Civil Aviation Industry for about 15 years. I have a lot of experiences in Airport Operations but this training ensured and has given me good opportunity to do my job very well."
"After finishing this course, I gained so much knowledge and experience. I then shared it to others such as people in the Aviation Industry. Thus, I am very satisfied that I attended this course and I would strongly recommend this to my colleagues."
"Two of our trainers are very friendly and lovely. Moreover, they are qualified and experienced trainers. Hence, they can share their quality experiences to us. Thanks for that! Now we got plenty of ideas how to start and run a travel and tourism business."
"This has been the perfect class that I have taken! I have gained precious knowledge."
"Meet the Expectations! Satisfied with the experiences I gained and with their training materials. Really appreciate the trainers who are very patient and very knowledgeable."